|Name||Level||Cost||Arrival bonus||House||Minigame timer||Minigame timer skip|
|Betty Bouffant||45||75||70||Carousel Boutique||4h (240m)||6|
|Bon Bon||1||200||10||Bon Bon's House||10m||1|
|Bowling Pony||N/A||60||Bowling Pony's House||2h 30m (150m)||4|
|Caramel||N/A||60||Caramel's House||2h 35m (155m)||4|
|Cheese Sandwich||N/A||300||75||Cheese Sandwich's Party Pad||3h 45m (225m)||6|
|Cloudy Quartz||75||120||70||The Pie Family Home||4h 30m (270m)||7|
|Crescent Pony||2||28,800||40||Lovestruck's House||1h 55m (115m)||3|
|Daring Do||N/A||350||Daring Do's Temple||2h 45m (165m)||5|
|Diamond Tiara||N/A||18||35||Filthy Rich's Mansion||1h 50m (110m)||3|
|DJ Pon-3||19||20,400||45||DJ Booth||2h 15m (135m)||4|
|Dr. Hooves||N/A||30||Dr. Hooves's House||30m||1|
|Fancypants||N/A||50||60||Fancypants' Mansion||2h 20m (140m)||4|
|Featherweight||N/A||30||200||Log Cabin||2h 30m (150m)||4|
|Filthy Rich||N/A||125||350||Filthy Rich's Mansion||3h (180m)||5|
|Flam||N/A||50||60||Cider Machine||2h 25m (145m)||4|
|Flashy Pony||N/A||60||Lovestruck's House||3h 20m (200m)||5|
|Fleetfoot||N/A||67,500||150||Wonderbolts Academy||3h 25m (205m)||6|
|Flim||17||Minecart (88,000 points to unlock) & 80||40||Cider Machine||2h (120m)||3|
|Fluttershy||29||47,500||35||Fluttershy's Cabin||2h 55m (175m)||5|
|Forsythia||3||28,800||40||Forsythia's House||1h 55m (115m)||3|
|Hoity Toity||12||70||30||Hoity Toity's House||1h 30m (90m)||3|
|Igneous Rock||80||650,000||80||The Pie Family Home||4h 30m (270m)||7|
|Jeff Letrotski||20||120||75||Jeff Letrotski's House||3h 5m (185m)||5|
|Jesús Pezuña||37||170||350||Jesús Pezuña's House||3h 20m (200m)||5|
|Limestone Pie||35||132,000||65||The Pie Family Home||3h 40m (220m)||6|
|Lovestruck||15||215||300||Lovestruck's House||4h (240m)||6|
|Lucky Clover||7||77,777||200||Clover House||2h (120m)||3|
|Lyra Heartstrings||2||7||50||Lyra's House||40m||1|
|Magnum||N/A||350||Carousel Boutique||3h 30m (210m)||6|
|Maud Pie||50||135||70||The Pie Family Home||4h 40m (280m)||7|
|Marble Pie||40||147,000||65||The Pie Family Home||4h 20m (260m)||7|
|Mayor Mare||35||150||150||Mayor's House||3h 15m (195m)||5|
|Mr. Breezy||N/A||65||200||Clover House||2h (120m)||3|
|Mr. Carrot Cake||5||4,500||20||Sugarcube Corner||1h (60m)||2|
|Mrs. Cup Cake||2||500||10||Sugarcube Corner||15m||1|
|Photo Finish||N/A||25||Photo Finish's Tent||1h 35m (95m)||3|
|Pinkie Pie||4||4,500||15||Sugarcube Corner||1h (60m)||2|
|Pipsqueak||N/A||12||60||Log Cabin||1h 50m (110m)||5|
|Prince Blueblood||N/A||200||350||Prince Blueblood's Mansion||3h 40m (220m)||6|
|Princess Celestia||N/A||430 /||500||Canterlot Castle||N/A||N/A|
|Princess Luna||40||Defeat Nightmare Moon||240||Canterlot Castle||N/A||N/A|
|Princess Luna's Royal Guard||N/A||190||150||Princess Luna's Royal Guard House||3h 55m (235m)||6|
|Rainbow Dash||30||65||60||Cloudominium||2h 35m (155m)||6|
|Rarity||19||25||130||Carousel Boutique||2h 10m (130m)||4|
|Royal Guard||28||45,000||75||Royal Guard's House||1h 50m (110m)||5|
|Sapphire Shores||40||Minecart (308,000 points to unlock) & 200||500||Sapphire Shores' House||3h 45m (225m)||6|
|Silver Spoon||N/A||180||500||Filthy Rich's Mansion||3h 50m (230m)||6|
|Snips||11||7,800||30||Snips' House||1h 20m (80m)||2|
|Soarin||N/A||150||350||Wonderbolts Academy||3h 10m (190m)||5|
|Spitfire||13||14,800||30||Wonderbolts Academy||1h 45m (105m)||3|
|Teacher's Pet||9||5,000||50||Log Cabin||1h 50m (110m)||3|
|Toe-Tapper||10||155||120||Toe-Tapper and Torch Song's Home||5h (300m)||5|
|Torch Song||N/A||100||80||Toe-Tapper and Torch Song's Home||4h 30m (270m)||6|
|Trixie||N/A||40||Trixie's Caravan||1h 55m (115m)||3|
|Twilight Sparkle||N/A||Available from start||0||Twilight's Library||5m||1|
|Zipporwhill||N/A||Event prize||?||Zipporwhill's Home||2h 50m (170m)||5|
- Applejack will travel to Ponyville once acquired, and stays at Twilight's Library. She can play minigames, but cannot be assigned to shops.
- Jesús Pezuña was removed in the Canterlot update.
- Princess Luna is added to the player's inventory after defeating Nightmare Moon.
- The Mane Six and Princesses Celestia and Luna travel to Canterlot once acquired; the Mane Six stay at the Canterlot Inn and the Princesses stay at Canterlot Castle. They can play minigames, but cannot be assigned to shops.
- Richard the Hoovenheart and Trenderhoof cannot actually be won due to a bug with the minecart game in the Windows version.
Sweet Apple Acres
- The other members of the Mane Six travel to Sweet Apple Acres once acquired, and stay at the Sweet Apple Guest House. They can play minigames, but cannot be assigned to shops.
Several characters are featured in the game that cannot be welcomed, assigned to shops, or otherwise played with. Most of them serve as narrators or antagonists in the story, or perform other in-game actions.
- Spike is one of the primary quest-givers in the game. He also pops up on occasion along with Twilight to offer tips or tutorials.
- Nightmare Moon
- Nightmare Moon is the main antagonist in Ponyville. Her aim is to spread eternal darkness over Equestria. Once defeated, she becomes the playable character Princess Luna.
- Queen Chrysalis
- Queen Chrysalis is the main antagonist in Canterlot. The leader of the Changelings, she masquerades as Princess Cadance until she is exposed, at which point she leads her Changeling army in an invasion of Canterlot.
- Derpy spawns randomly in Ponyville inside a cardboard box. She can appear anywhere on the map, including dark expansion zones. If you tap on the box, Derpy will appear from under it and grant a random amount of Bits and, rarely, a Gem . Afterwards, she will interact with the other ponies for a while before hiding again. Finding her is a task for a few quests. Derpy is called "the pony in the box" in-game.
- Construction Worker
- This character can be seen whenever a building is being created, simply observing the site and building it with a hammer. He does not speak or interact with the player.
- The Shadowbolts are Nightmare Moon's agents. These pegasi fly at the player during the Cloud-Clearing Minigame. Hitting them causes a loss of momentum and all collected clouds.
- When playing the Ball Bounce game, if the player misses the ball, "Archer" will roll it back into play after a few seconds.
- Lord Tirek
- Lord Tirek is the upcoming main antagonist in Everfree Forest. He can be fought in a turn-based minigame.
Several ponies give quests throughout the game (see Ponyville quests, Canterlot quests, and Seasonal quests). This allows the player more interaction with these ponies. These quest givers include Spike, Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, and Lovestruck.
| My Little Pony by Gameloft|